Make a donation to support those with mental illness?
Support their struggle to rise above their mental illness!
We are no longer accepting donations on this campaign, but there are other ways for you to support us today!
Can you help those with mental illness rise above their struggle?
1 in Every 5 Adults are Affected by Mental Illness
- 56% of American adults with a mental illness do not receive treatment.
- Each day an estimated 18-22 veterans die by suicide based on mental illness.
- 90% of suicide victims have an underlying mental illness.
- Adults with mental illness die an average of 25 yrs earlier, largely due to treatable conditions.
- 50% of adults battling addiction have a co-occurring mental illness, about 10 million.
- 26% of homeless adults live with a serious mental illness.
- Mental Illness doesn't care about the color of skin, religious/political affiliation or household income.